Buy my tubes here

About Me

Search

Followers

Labels

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Pin up chronicles


Welcome !!! I am Faye (aka Bezfaery or Billberry - depending on where you look) Okay I have been putting this off for some time. It turns out I am quite shy when it comes to blogging. Who knew?

So I am here because as my profile states I am attempting to create a set of pin up tattoo flash sheets before September 2011. I know that sounds like plenty of time doesn't it? 8 months? "How long do you need?!" I hear you ask.

Well that is why I am here. I am horribly afflicted with severe perfectionism and intermittent chronic self doubt, which tend to result in periods of artistic paralysis.
Oh yeah and I am mother to four kids (12, 6 and 4 year old twins if you're interested), two dogs and a part time job. The purpose of this blog therefore is, firstly, to chronicle my progress for my own purposes, so I can see how far I have come.

Secondly, to appeal for support and encouragement from others to help me keep the momentum going.

Don't worry I am actually a very positive person so don't expect pages upon pages of negativity and attention seeking - that ain't how I roll.

I will attempt to update regularly(ish) with works in progress rather than hiding them away until I am 100% happy with every miniscule detail (which is my usual tactic). I will no doubt discuss music a bit too as that is my main source of inspiration and often the only tool capable of getting my arse back at the drawing board
. It seems only right and fair to give credit.

Below are some of my previous artworks to give you something to look at. They are not all pin ups and some of them are tattoo design commisions.
Also these span about 7 years of work and I am not 100% happy with all, if any, of them, but I am aiming to keep this blog honest.

The stuff I am working on now is pretty different to these though. I will post some WIP's as soon as I get a chance (i.e. when the kids are in bed)

kisses
Faye
(@bezfaery)







I haven't got used to posting pictures on here yet so I apologise if they are small or low quality. I will repost them later if need be.

And if you got this far...Thank you for reading

0 comments: