Buy my tubes here

About Me

Search

Followers

Labels

Tuesday 18 January 2011

First WIP



Please give a warm welcome to Fortuna 

She is the least finished of the three pieces that I am working on right now and slightly more cartoony although that could change when I start properly rendering her. 

I have been accused of being too realistic with my work so the aim is to keep her loose. 

This is cropped version as all of my WIPs will need to be as I am unsure where I when I need to sell the flash sheets if there are copies of them all over the internet. 

I know that her hand (both of them in fact) need work. They will be my next challenge before adding any more colour.

Well hope you like. Feel free to criticise I am not easily offended and would welcome all and any advice.

kisses 
Faye (@bezfaery)





0 comments: