Buy my tubes here

About Me

Search

Followers

Labels

Monday 25 July 2011

Update

Okay so I appear to have neglected this place recently so it is my mission to get everything up to date over the next week or so.

I have been off the radar for the last few weeks due to a fortnights holiday in Spain (which was glorious) at the beginning of the month then typically going down with man flu as soon as I got home plus a bit of upheaval in my family life. I seem to have got over the worst of it now but as a result I have barely touched my art supplies for a few weeks. 

However a lot has happened since I was last here and I have a few new pieces of work to upload. Plus some exciting news!! But that can all wait for another post
Thankfully I have now officially left my day job and will hopefully have more time to draw for the next 6 weeks until I start on my degree in September. Although a lot depends on the kids as they are now on their Summer holidays.

I will be right back with those uploads of my most recent work and back later with my news :)

0 comments: