Buy my tubes here

About Me

Search

Followers

Labels

Monday 25 July 2011

Latest artwork



This is the Elijah tube that is available at PTE here http://psptubesemporium.com/bezfaery/ Isn't he just yummy. I had some real fun drawing him ;) 
Then I did Mr America for the 4th of July 

This next image I am especially proud of. She is a gift tube for Sarah Fiack who asked me to create something to help her raise awareness about Vitiligo, a condition that causes skin to lose pigmentation resulting in white patches often around the eyes or fingers. 

I wanted to show that such flaws are beautiful in their own way. I hope my work gets this message across. 

And when I saw this tag that Sarah created using her I was even more proud. She just took what I created and made it shine


I think that I may do a post soon including some of the tags people have made from my work as it never ceases to amaze me what an incredible job those taggers can do with my making it more beautiful than I imagined it could ever look. So if you have any or know of any that I have not seen already please let me know. 

Take care you guys 
kisses

0 comments: