Buy my tubes here

About Me

Search

Followers

Labels

Friday 2 September 2011

3 new images awaiting release 15% off Zazzle store and I'M AN AUNTY

Having struggled along with my new computer which locks up randomly several times a day I am quite pleased to be able to show you three new pinups that I have finished in the last week or so. Due to be released at http://psptubesemporium.com any day now 
We have Donovan ......




His girl, Avangalene





And a Goddess who has been sat in my WIP folder for a year from when I was originally trying to break into the genre and experimenting with styles. Fortuna



I have also opened a Zazzle store. So far only Nyx and Aphrodite are featured but I am working my way through the others whenever I get a chance. But if you would like any particular product or image that is not there already please let me know I will happily create a personal product for you.


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.



And they are having a 15% off TShirts, Tank tops, Mugs and all sorts of stuff for the next few days. I don't have time to make all the products that are on sale so just tell me what you need and I promise to have it done before the sales ends :)

And the UK store are giving 50% off express delivery


Create a personalized gift at Zazzle.

And last but not least I AM AN AUNTY!!! My big brother and his wife had baby Evie last week. She is soooo beautiful. Love to Mark and Becci and Evie XXXXXXXXXXXX

kisses
Faye





0 comments: