Buy my tubes here

About Me

Search

Followers

Labels

Monday 21 February 2011

Nearly ready to send



I haven't had much chance to update this blog what with kids being ill then getting man flu, but thankfully I have managed to get some drawing done.

So here is a detail update of Fortunas stocking skirt and stomach. Her stocking were supposed to be white and her skirt blue but I wasn't happy with how the overall colour scheme was looking so I changed things a bit.

Pretty happy so far just need a bit more depth on the skirt and more highlights on the stockings and some tidying up.

I am not too concerned with it being absolutely perfect as this one will be sent to the flash supplier as a work in progress anyway. Just need to get it to the stage where they can get a good idea of my style.

How much I will get done this week is debatible as it is half term. A house full of kids is not really condusive to drawing I'm afraid.

0 comments: